The MotoZero is a simple Raspberry Pi motor controller add-on board that lets you control up to 4 motors independently. With simple GPIO control and its very own GPIO Zero library entry, it's one of the easiest ways to control lots of motors on your Raspberry Pi.
- Control 4 motors independently in both forwards and reverse
- Control with basic GPIO 'on/off' code, or using GPIO Zero library
- Terminals break out the motor outputs to the edge of the board
- Built-in flyback voltage protection diodes
- Suitable for all 40 pin Raspberry Pi models