Servo Driver HAT
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards. I2C controlled, using only 2 pins, up to 32 different addresses, enabling to stack the same number of boards. They are selectable by desoldering the resistances and solder on pins A0..A4.
- The PCA9685 A5 pin is soldered to GND so you can't use the other 32 possible addresses offerred by PCA9685.
- Also the i2c 0x70 address is present, if you run
i2cdetect -y 1. That's because the PCA9685 uses that address to send data to all the devices of the same model.
- stackable, up to 32x.
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales).
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal.
- Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Available development resources and manual on wiki (examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control).